Analyzing in detail our cookies allow you to:
- store the entered preferences
- avoid re-enter the same information several times during the visit such as user name and password
TYPE OF COOKIES
Here is a quick explanation of the various types of cookies depending on the purpose of use.
This type of cookie allows the proper operation of certain sections of the site. They are of two categories: persistent and session cookies:
- persistent: once closed the browser, they are not destroyed but remain up to a preset expiration date
- Session Cookies: they are destroyed each time the browser is closed
These cookies, always sent from our domain, are required to view the site and in relation to technical services offered, will be increasingly used and then sent, unless the user does not change the settings in your browser (thus affecting the display of site pages).
works-studio.it uses technical cookies exclusively.
Cookie of analysis of third-party services
These cookies are used to collect information on the use of the site made by users in anonymous form such as visited pages, time spent, origin of traffic sources, geographic origin, age, gender and interests for marketing purposes. These cookies are sent from third-party domains external to the site
Cookies to integrate products and functions of third-party software
This type of cookies integrates features developed by third parties within the pages of the site as the preferences expressed in social networks in order to share the contents of the site or for the use of third-party software services, (such as software for generating maps and additional software that offer additional services). These cookies are sent from third-party domains that offer their functionality through the pages of the site.
Cookies needed to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user within the pages of the site.
works-studio.it does not use profiling cookies.
works-studio.it, according to current legislation, is not required to seek consent for technical cookies and cookies of analysis, as necessary to provide the required services.
For all other types of cookies, the consent may be expressed by the user through specific configurations of the browser or by changing settings in the use of third-party services
Both above mentioned solutions may prevent the user to use or display parts of the site.
WEBSITES AND THIRD PARTY SERVICES
An example is the presence of “social plugin” for Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or other. It is part of the visited page generated directly from these sites and integrated into the host site page. The most common use of social plugin is aimed at sharing content on social networks. The presence of these plugins involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites operated by third parties. Another example is Google Analytics, a web traffic analysis service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Again it comes to third-party cookie collected and managed anonymously to monitor and improve the performance of the host site.
The management of the information collected by “third parties” shall be governed by the relevant policy, so please refer. To ensure greater transparency and convenience, below are shown the web addresses of the different policies and ways to manage cookies.
• Facebook policy: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
• Twitter policy: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514
• Linkedin policy: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
• Google+ policy: http://www.google.it/intl/en/policies/technologies/cookies/
• Google Analytics: https://www.google.it/intl/en/policies/privacy/partners/
COOKIES USED BY works-studio.it
- ASPSESSIONID – cookie session (from the server) required to identify the single session of a user.
- cookiesDirective – cookiesDirective – name of the unique cookie that tracks whether or not the user has read the cookies policy, as described on notice that is displayed to the user’s first visit to the site.
- Cookies on the pages of user navigation (if used), to allow a return to a previously viewed page.
- Cookies for the services for the user (if any), such as user name and password, which allow you to avoid re-enter the same information several times during the visit or a subsequent visit.
- Cookies relating to e-commerce (if any), that maintain stored data and options of the cart during the purchase process.
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES?
Most browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, etc.) are configured to accept cookies. Cookies which are stored on the hard drive of your device can still be deleted, and you can disable cookies by following directions provided by the main browsers, at the following links:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph11920
How to disable Flash cookie